Click on a category to the left to filter the list of FAQs below.

Can I build in a flood plain?

Please contact Flood Control for any restrictions with building or improving property located in the flood plain or flood way.

Where do I apply for a culvert for my driveway?

Culvert permits are issued through our Public Works Department along with Right-of-Way permits and Access permits.
Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2020 by Yavapai County Government