Click on a category to the left to filter the list of FAQs below.

What is the County’s weed ordinance?

All premises and exterior property shall be maintained free from weeds in excess of 6 inches. All noxious weeds shall be prohibited. Weeds shall be defined as all grasses, annual plants and vegetation, other than live trees or shrubs or native plants; this term shall not include cultivated flowers and gardens. This term also includes dry vegetation, constituting a fire hazard as determined by the Zoning Inspector. All dry weeds greater than 6 inches, shall be cleared within 30 feet of any structure, property line, roadway, easement or right-of-way.

How do I register a complaint with the County?

You can call our Land Use Complaint Line at (928) 442-5458 or go onto our CitizenServe online permitting portal and enter in the complaint.
Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2020 by Yavapai County Government