The scope of work for this project includes furnishing of all labor, materials, equipment, fixtures, and services required for the following improvements within a section of Williamson Valley Road from Kelly Drive to Oneal Road:
1) Realign Oneal Road to a 90-degree intersection angle
2) Provide center turn lane from approximately 400 feet north of Oneal Drive to approximately 300 feet south of Kelley Drive
3) Extend the northbound right-turn lane at Kelly Drive
4) Extend the northbound right-turn lane at Oneal Road
5) Reconstruct and lower approximately 1,100 feet of Williamson Valley Road to improve sight distance
The major project components include, but are not necessarily limited to:
1) 1,886 cubic yards of cut to fill roadway excavation
2) 11,170 cubic yards of export (surplus cut)
3) 2,336 cubic yards of aggregate base material
4) 2,529 tons of asphaltic concrete
5) Signing and striping
6) Various other improvements as shown on the construction plans and/or described in these Special Provisions
All work is to be done in accordance with the plans, specifications, and contract documents.
There has been a MANDATORY pre-bid meeting scheduled for 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, April 20, 2021, hosted by Yavapai County Public Works through an online virtual meeting portal. Detailed meeting instructions will be included in the contract documents. Any questions or concerns about the project will be addressed at that time.
ENGINEER'S ESTIMATE: $1,402,000.00