Payment types accepted
- Cash, personal check or bank cashier check accepted.
- Checks written to Yavapai County Government.
- If mailing payment, please send to 1120 Commerce Dr, Prescott, AZ 86305, ATTN: GIS Department
- Accepting credit card payments payment through E-Gov Solutions for GIS data requests and paper map requests. Please contact GIS for more information.
Questions about payment processes, contact the GIS Department general number at 928-771-3169 or email at email@example.com
All sales are final.
Paper Map Pricing
Basic Maps (Maximum number of maps is 2. More than 2 are Specialty Maps (see below).)
- 8.5 x 11 = $ 5.00 each (Reprint $2.00) with Aerial Add $2.00 (Reprint add $1.00)*
- 11 x 17 = $10.00 each (Reprint $5.00) with Aerial Add $5.00 (Reprint add $2.00)*
- 36 x 48 = $20.00 each (Reprint $10.00) with Aerial Add $10.00 (Reprint add $5.00)*
Custom = Price is based on size.*
Specialty Maps are requests that will take some time to finish, County GIS staff charges $100 an hour (one hour minimum)*. It will be at the discretion of the County GIS staff if the map will be a specialty project or not. For example, a specialty map with aerial that took 1 hour would cost $130* ($100 for the hour, plus the cost of the basic 36 x 48 map with aerial). Specialty maps could include custom labeling, data manipulation, analytical, etc.
- Miscellaneous Business = Same pricing structure mentioned above ($100/hr)*.
- Project for County = Free (A letter from the contractor, or from County Department
requesting the data, stating the use, is required. Data must be destroyed once the
project is complete.)
- Electronic Maps (e-mail) = ½ price of the Basic Maps price. Available file formats are
GIF, JPG, PDF, or TIF.
- Government (city, state, college, non-profit, etc.) = One custom map per month is free,
each map, thereafter, is charged the same price as above.
- Bulk projects: Universities, other agencies = Whichever is of lesser cost to produce the
work i.e. $100/hour or printing cost.*
Note: If an alternative method of charging is agreed upon between entity, YAVGIS, and the Board of Supervisors, then that agreed-upon price will be used.*
*Money must be received before any maps or data is produced or released. All sales are final.
Yavapai County PDF Maps
A limited selection of large countywide wall maps are available for free to download. Maps may be viewed and downloaded or the information can be viewed through the Interactive Mapping Application. Map PDF’s as they are provided on-line can be printed by the County GIS Department for a reprint fee A different price has been set for the county-wide Street and Road Atlas. Alterations to these maps can be also created in the office and printed for a basic or specialty map fee after monies are collected. Please view the printing costs above.