Payment types accepted
- Cash, personal check or bank cashier check accepted.
- Checks written to Yavapai County Government.
- If mailing payment, please send to 1120 Commerce Dr, Prescott, AZ 86305, ATTN: GIS Department
- Accepting Visa and Master Card credit card payments payment through E-Gov Solutions for GIS data requests and paper map requests. American Express credit card and Discover credit card are not accepted. The transition fee is 0.0238% for charges over $10 or flat fee of $1.50 for all credit card charges under $10.
Questions about payment processes or to get assistant to make a credit card payment, contact the GIS Department general number at 928-771-3169 or email at email@example.com
All sales are final.
Pricing for paper maps and GIS data.
Here is a link to all pricing for all products. Pricing for Yavapai County GIS Data
Not all Yavapai County GIS data must be purchased, please review what data has been shared publically on the Yavapai Open Data site, http://data-yavgis.opendata.arcgis.com
Or use the existing Web Maps created and print your own map from any of these applications. http://www.yavapai.us/gis/gis-mapping-applications
Basic Maps (Maximum number of maps is 2. More than 2 are Specialty Maps (see below).)
- 8.5 x 11 = $ 5.00 each (Reprint $2.00) with Aerial Add $2.00 (Reprint add $1.00)*
- 11 x 17 = $10.00 each (Reprint $5.00) with Aerial Add $5.00 (Reprint add $2.00)*
- 36 x 48 = $20.00 each (Reprint $10.00) with Aerial Add $10.00 (Reprint add $5.00)*
Custom = Price is based on size.*
Specialty Maps are requests that will take some time to finish, County GIS staff charges $100 an hour (one hour minimum)*. It will be at the discretion of the County GIS staff if the map will be a specialty project or not. For example, a specialty map with aerial that took 1 hour would cost $130* ($100 for the hour, plus the cost of the basic 36 x 48 map with aerial). Specialty maps could include custom labeling, data manipulation, analytical, etc.
- Miscellaneous Business = Same pricing structure mentioned above ($100/hr)*.
- Project for County = Free (A letter from the contractor, or from County Department
requesting the data, stating the use, is required. Data must be destroyed once the
project is complete.)
- Electronic Maps (e-mail) = ½ price of the Basic Maps price. Available file formats are
GIF, JPG, PDF, or TIF.
- Government (city, state, college, non-profit, etc.) = One custom map per month is free,
each map, thereafter, is charged the same price as above.
- Bulk projects: Universities, other agencies = Whichever is of lesser cost to produce the
work i.e. $100/hour or printing cost.*
Note: If an alternative method of charging is agreed upon between entity, YAVGIS, and the Board of Supervisors, then that agreed-upon price will be used.*
*Money must be received before any maps or data is produced or released. All sales are final.