Duties of the Voter Registration Department:
- Currently maintain over 100,000 registrants
- Provide precinct rosters for elections
- Petition signature verification
- Mailing and verification of early and vote by mail ballots
- Assistance to voters who are unable to go to their polling place on Election Day*
- Statistical information provided quarterly to the Secretary of State and to recognized political parties
- Provide lists for political parties and candidates **
Voter Registration forms are available at:
- Yavapai County Recorder’s Office, both in Cottonwood and Prescott
- City or Town Clerk’s offices
- Libraries throughout Yavapai County
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- United States Post Offices
- On the Arizona Secretary of State’s website
The Voter Registration Department of Yavapai County ranks fourth in the state for registered voters. You must be registered to vote 29 days prior to an election to be eligible to vote. You must re-register if you wish to change your Party affiliation, name or residential address.
* To the extent possible, additional reasonable accommodations will be made available for individuals with disabilities within the time constraints of the request.
** There is a statutory fee charged for these services, and the lists obtained may be used for political purposes only.