Yavapai County Development Services cares about the health of the public as well as our employees. We are continuing to process applications, permits and inspections while balancing the safety of our customers and employees.
At this time, we have implemented the following:
- Hours of operation: 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday thru Friday
- Limited staff will be available in both office locations
- Planning Commission meetings cancelled for a period of 90 days
- Hearing Officer Cases cancelled for a period of 90 days
- Board of Adjustment cases cancelled for a period of 90 days
- Lunch & Learn and Meet us at the Library outreach programs have been cancelled for a period of 90 days
Inspections for Environmental and Building Safety will continue as normal
We anticipate that there may be a delay in plan review and permitting as a result of the efforts to prevent the spread of this virus in our community.
We have various ways for you to contact us without having to come into our offices.
By phone: Prescott office 928-771-3214
Cottonwood Office 928-639-8151
By email: email@example.com
Visit our website: http://www.yavapai.us/devserv
We appreciate your cooperation, understanding and patience during this time.
Director, Yavapai County Development Services