Statement of Fees related to Public Data Requests for Board of Supervisors:
In accordance with Resolution No. 1327, Establishing Procedures for Release of Public Records and Establishing Fees for the Cost of Reproducing Public Records, dated February 19, 2002, the public is hereby notified that the following fees are in effect in this department with regard to requests for public data:
- Agendas of Board of Supervisors meetings – no charge if picked up at the office; if mailed, at the rate of $14 per fiscal year, to be pro-rated on a quarterly basis, in accordance with Resolution No. 1042*
- Copies of Board minutes* or special district minutes – $0.25 per page
- Tax Sale list and accompanying documents* – $0.25 per page
- Copies of file documents, miscellaneous documents – $0.25 per page if black and white; $1.00 per page if in color
- CD of Board meetings, effective with October 25, 2005, meeting – $2.00 per CD plus staff time to burn CD at $20/hour. Minimum charge for staff time is 15 minutes, or $5.00. Some meetings may require more than one CD.
- Tapes of Board meetings or zoning violation hearings – $2.00 per tape plus staff time to prepare the tape at $20/hour. Minimum charge for staff time is 15 minutes, or $5.00.* (Hearings only for period January 1, 2005 through October 17, 2005. Tapes no longer available after October 17, 2005, but CD will be available.)
- Maps obtained through other County Departments – will be charged at the rate determined by the department providing the map
- Mailing lists for noncommercial purposes – $0.25 per page
- Mailing lists for commercial purposes – $0.05 per name, plus the cost of producing the information at $20/hour* plus the cost of paper or CD. Minimum charge for staff time is 15 minutes, or $5.00.
- Special district assessment information used for commercial purposes, requested on a per parcel basis – $1.25 per parcel inquiry. Duplicate requests for the same parcel information are subject to the charge.**
- Special district assessment information and monthly maintenance for the Coyote Springs Road Improvement District II, Pine Valley Street Improvement District, and Prescott East Sanitary District, which information is used for commercial purposes: $150 initial set-up fee, $45 per month for maintenance of information, and $0.0732 per parcel per month; or a variation thereof depending upon the frequency that information is needed. Fee must be paid in full for one year prior to release of information.
*Board of Supervisors agendas, minutes, and tax sale lists and related documents are available at no charge on the County’s website.
**Through May 31, 2003, the charge for special district assessment information used for commercial purposes is $1.00 per parcel inquiry. Effective June 1, 2003, the charge will be $1.25 per parcel inquiry. Duplicate requests for the same parcel information are subject to the charge.
In addition to the fees listed above, the public is further notified that in accordance with A.R.S. §39-121.03(C), any person requesting public data for a commercial purpose will be required to sign a Verified Statement of Commercial Purpose prior to receiving such data. At the discretion of the elected official or department head, any person requesting public data for a non-commercial purpose may be asked to sign a Verified Statement of Non-Commercial Purpose prior to receiving public data.
Dated: September 14, 2010 By: ________________________________________________________
Ana Wayman-Trujillo, Clerk of the Board of Supervisors