April 2nd Morning Update - Yavapai County Community Health Services
Yavapai County Has 33 Cases
There have been 1,598 confirmed cases in Arizona. Maricopa has 961 cases, Pima 237, Navajo 129, Coconino 114, Pinal 69, Apache 19, Yavapai 33, Graham 2, Yuma 13, Mohave 8, La Paz 2, Santa Cruz 3, Cochise 4, Gila 2, and Greenlee 1. There have been 32 deaths reported in Arizona. Recovery rate is unknown at this point.
619 residents have been tested in Yavapai County, with 585 tests being negative. We now have 33 cases in Yavapai County, 20 residents in the Quad- Cities area, and 13 in the Verde Valley area have been affected; 13 seniors 65+, 19 adults 18-64; 1 minor. 17 males, 16 females. This number of cases differs from the State’s, due to a duplicate reporting the Epidemiologist found yesterday.
- Grand Canyon National Park closed.
- COVID-19 is widespread in Arizona. Everyone should assume COVID-19 is in their community.
- The Yavapai Emergency Phone Bank - 928-442-5103
- COVID-19 Hotline call 2-1-1 from 8 to 8 p.m. each day of the week.
- COVID-19 information en español
Should we wear masks? US health officials re-examine guidance amid coronavirus crisis Read more