Although the county government employs the staff of the Yavapai County Assessor’s Office, the staff is ultimately answerable to the people of Yavapai County. In this role, the staff serves as Guardians of the Public Trust and adheres to the following values:
- Integrity – The staff will faithfully and impartially follow the laws, regulations, and procedures of the State of Arizona in the performance of their duties.
- Respect – The staff will treat everyone in a respectful, dignified, courteous, ethical, and professional manner.
- Responsibility – The staff will value and safeguard the trust bestowed upon them by the public.
- Excellence – The staff will strive to continually improve the procedures, processes, and technology of the office.
- Teamwork – The staff will seek cooperative relationships with each other and with other departments of the county government in order to provide improved and efficient services to the public.