The mission of the Yavapai County Assessor’s Office is to administer our duties in a manner that assures public confidence in our accuracy, productivity, and fairness. We perform the following major functions to fulfill our mission:
- Discover, list and value uniformly all taxable and nontaxable property in Yavapai County.
- Determine proper legal class for all properties based on the current use of the property.
- Comply with the legal requirements for processing assessment appeals in a timely manner.
- Determine the eligibility for property tax exemptions, senior freezes, and other taxpayer programs.
- Provide current assessment related information to the community and to government agencies.
- Work to improve the property tax laws in State of Arizona.
We will treat everyone with respect, compassion and dignity and will be guided by the principles of fairness and honesty.